Are you setting up a new organisation or checking that your organisation is in good shape? Perhaps you are a new Trustee or have been a Trustee for years but want to refresh your knowledge.
Here you can find information on governance and how to be a trustee.
Community First Yorkshire Resource Sheets
- NCVO – Making Decisions in Tough Times
- Institute for Voluntary Action Research in partnership with Bates Wells – Thinking about… Merger, during Covid-19
- NCVO – Governance Crisis: Support for trustees during the coronavirus pandemic
- GOV.UK – The Essential Trustee: what you need to know, what you need to do (CC3)
- NCVO Trustee Training Pack – The foundations of good governance
- NCVO – The Board appraisal tool kit: self-assessment for chairs and trustees
- NCVO – Make your Board effective
- theFSI – The Essential Trustee Series
- NCVO – A trustee’s role and responsibilities
- Lloyds Bank Foundation – Trustee Recruitment, Selection and Induction
- NCVO – Trustee recruitment and induction
- Charity Governance Code – Good Governance
You may also be interested in: