The North Yorkshire VCSE Leadership Hub is now offering Leadership Coaching for any leaders experiencing change or challenges in their North Yorkshire voluntary, community or social enterprise (VCSE) organisation.
Coaching provides a safe, non-judgemental, thinking space in which to work on challenges or opportunities in a focused way with the support of an experienced professional.
Leadership Coaching is a one-to-one process that effectively guides you towards increasing your resilience, efficiency and performance.
The Institute of Coaching cites that over 70% of individuals who receive coaching benefited from improved work performance, relationships and more effective communication skills.
Qualified and experienced coaches
All of our qualified coaches are from Coaching York and are experienced in working with voluntary sector leaders in our region. We will match your personal and professional development needs to a coach with the relevant background and expertise.
Each Leadership Coaching package includes:
- An initial online meeting to discuss your goals for coaching
- 4 online coaching sessions lasting 90 minutes each. The time between sessions will be agreed between you and your coach but must be completed within six months
- Support between sessions via email or telephone
- Resources and recommended reading to support the coaching process
- An evaluation will be used to review how you’re progressing towards your coaching goal.
Who is the Leadership Coaching for?
- The Leadership Coaching is fully funded by North Yorkshire County Council and NHS North Yorkshire and therefore is only eligible for CEOs and senior leaders within VCSE organisations in North Yorkshire (excluding the City of York).
- Priority will be given, but not restricted, to leaders of groups or VCSE organisations who meet the following criteria:
- Leaders in organisations with significant concerns around financial sustainability and resilience
- Leaders from registered charities not in receipt of other capacity building funding like for example Stronger Communities
- Leaders in organisations who would be unable to pay for the Leadership Coaching offer
To be considered for the Leadership Coaching or to discuss further please contact us at email@example.com or phone us on 01904 704177.