Funding support in North Yorkshire
If you’re a voluntary or community organisation or social enterprise in North Yorkshire we can help you get the funding you need to create a more sustainable financial future for your organisation.
The Community Support North Yorkshire team will work with you to understand your grant funding needs, check you are eligible then direct you to suitable grants. We can also be a critical friend during the application process.
Because we’re funded by North Yorkshire County Council and North Yorkshire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG), our support is free to VCSE organisations in North Yorkshire.
We can help you with:
- getting ready to make an application – do you have all the documents that funders want to see and understand timescales?
- preparing community consultations and surveys to provide evidence and data for funders
- how to plan and cost a project
- identifying grants, trusts and funds to apply for
- giving advice on how to write an application and reviewing it with you, as a critical friend, to make it stronger if needed
- speaking to a funder on your behalf to check your eligibility, and following up with them if your application isn’t successful
- linking you with other successful groups to learn from their experience.
To get in touch, simply fill in an enquiry form or ring 01904 704177 and ask to speak to someone in the Community Support North Yorkshire team.