Do you need funding for your project? Are you struggling to put your ideas into a format that might appeal to funders? This course will provide a comprehensive guide to applying for funding will help you to figure out what your options are and de-mystify the grant application process.
What will you learn?
- How to use different types of evidence for demonstrating the need for your project;
- Explore Impact and Outcomes;
- Common errors, reasons applications are rejected and top tips for increasing success rates;
- How to approach different types of funders, including proposals to Trusts and Foundations.
- Understand how applications are assessed and start looking at your applications from the perspective of the funder
- Share case study evidence of successful bids
- Identify top sources of small project funding
Who is it for?
Voluntary Organisations seeking small project funding (up to £20,000). The course is appropriate for paid staff, management committee members and volunteers.
Nicky Smith, Development Officer, Community First Yorkshire
Nicky has 16 years’ experience as a funding advisor, securing over £6million for hundreds of voluntary organisations including village halls, play areas, health and social care groups and youth clubs across North Yorkshire.
Conference call training workshop