About this Event
Humber, Coast and Vale Health and Care Partnership Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Collaborative Programme are delighted to announce their second annual international conference. This year, due to Covid-19 restrictions, the Partnership have elected to host their conference virtually.
The conference will be live and interactive, and confirmed speakers include:
- Alastair Campbell, writer, communicator and strategist and author of fourteen books in the past 10 years, including the recently published ’Living Better: How I Learned to Survive Depression’
- Claire Murdoch CBE, National Director for Mental Health, NHSE/I
- Ray James CBE, National Learning Disability Director, NHSE/I
- Professor Navneet Kapur, Professor of Psychiatry and Population Health and leading on the suicide work programme of the National Confidential Inquiry into Suicide and Homicide by People with Mental Illness
- Professor Stephen Eames CBE, Independent Chair, Humber, Coast and Vale Health and Care Partnership
- Michele Moran, Senior Responsible Officer (Learning Disabilities and Mental Health), Humber, Coast and Vale Health and Care Partnership, Chief Executive, Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust
They will also be profiling the work of some of their workstreams and there will be an opportunity to ask questions in live Q&A sessions.
Don’t miss out on this invaluable opportunity to hear about the exciting work taking place in the partnership!
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Information regarding joining the conference will be sent separately.