North Yorkshire Sport will be hosting a webinar bringing different perspectives on physical and mental health, public health and physical activity by a panel of experts.
What will I learn?
- The importance of being physically active for physical and mental health
- Understanding the national guidance
- What is being done locally to support the population to be active
Fiona Phillips – Assistant Director of Public Health at City of York Council
David Watson – Chief Executive of North Yorkshire Sport
Richard Webb – Director of Health and Adult Services at North Yorkshire County Council
There will also be some time for questions to the panel. If you want to submit your question in advance then please email it to email@example.com with the subject title ‘Panel Question’, alternatively you can ask it using the chat function during the webinar.
This webinar is aimed at:
- Citizens of North Yorkshire and York
- Volunteers from local groups and organisations who support people
- Professional staff from organisations who support physical and mental well-being