As a part of Moving Ahead’s effort to support their community of development and diversity leaders, they would like to invite you to attend a complimentary virtual roundtable conversation.
What will I learn?
- how managers, leaders and organisations can foster inclusion and connection during coronavirus.
- different initiatives organisations have put in place so far, challenges, success stories and what might be some focus areas for the future.
The session will kick off with a keynote from Dr Kate Goodger, Olympic performance psychologist, on how we can develop a positive mindset as we lead ourselves and others during this change.
Then a panel conversation will follow with a small group of HR, development and inclusion colleagues to talk about organisational connection and inclusion during coronavirus. The following speakers will join:
- Fleur Bothwick OBE, EMEIA Director of Diversity and Inclusion at EY
- Chuck Stephens, Global Head of Inclusion, Diversity and Belonging at Booking.com
- Tamar Hughes, Group Head of Talent and Development at Phoenix Group
- Paula Kemp, Inclusion and Diversity Lead, Santander UK
- Rebekah Wallis, Director – People and CR, Ricoh UK Ltd
- Rachel Vecht, Women Ahead parent and carer expert will also be joining the panel to offer her insights on how to support working parents and their families during this time.