Are you involved in your local community or do you work for a voluntary or public sector organisation?
Continue to build your skills and knowledge during the coronavirus lockdown by joining Yorkshire Energy Doctor CIC for their virtual energy training course. This fun and interactive course aims to raise awareness of ways to save energy and how you can support others to reduce costs.
What will you learn?
- Fuel poverty and energy efficiency in your area
- Doing an energy check around your home
- Reviewing your energy bills
- Top tips and support schemes that can be shared with others
- Becoming part of a network of Community Energy Ambassadors
Please note that this is a 3-week course, 2 hours per week:
- Wed 29th April, 1.30-3.30pm
- Wed 6th May, 1.30-3.30pm
- Wed 13th May, 1.30-3.30pm
The course is funded by Northern Gas Networks and is free to anyone who is based within their operating area (most of Yorkshire, Northern Cumbria and the North East of England).