The Young People’s Providers and Partners Meeting is made up of colleagues from voluntary and community groups, social enterprises (VCSEs) and partner organisations from across North Yorkshire, who come together to discuss a range of topics.
The draft agenda for the April meeting is:
- Working with the health sector – structures and priorities across North Yorkshire
- Update from the North Yorkshire CCG Whole Pathway Commissioning Group for mental health services – what is working well and less well, challenges for service providers and discussion of issues emerging from the Group
- NYCC Childhood Futures Project update
- Community Renewal Fund – gaps, needs and engagement of young people in projects
- Safeguarding overview of resources and actions
- Sharing information about opening up activities and planning for school holidays
The agenda, papers and Zoom details will be sent nearer the meeting date.