North Yorkshire VCSE Leaders Group meeting Thursday 19 August 2-4pm
The North Yorkshire VCSE Leaders meeting is made up of colleagues from voluntary and community groups and social enterprises (VCSEs) from across North Yorkshire, who come together to discuss a range of topics. All voluntary group and charity leaders are invited to these meetings.
The draft agenda for this next meeting is:
- transforming public health provision – update on NYCC Health and Adult Services development planning
- North Yorkshire Leadership Hub and leadership development
- health and wellbeing needs and support for people working in the sector
- North Yorkshire VCSE Resilience survey – headline findings ahead of planned dates for debrief meetings
- North Yorkshire Rural Commission Report – rural challenges and maintaining rural reach
- local intelligence sharing and updates:
- organisation and beneficiary issues such as staffing and looking ahead to the current post-furlough period
- volunteering, returning volunteers and recruiting new volunteers
- North Yorkshire Safeguarding Adults Board and sub-groups update
The agenda, papers and Zoom details will be sent nearer the meeting date.
If you have agenda items you would like added please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please advise if you are attending by confirming here before 17 August.