North Yorkshire VCSE Leaders Group meeting Thursday 18 November 2-4pm
The North Yorkshire VCSE Leaders meeting is made up of colleagues from voluntary and community groups and social enterprises (VCSEs) from across North Yorkshire, who come together to discuss a range of topics. All voluntary group and charity leaders are invited to these meetings.
The draft agenda for the meeting is:
- VCSE Sector Workforce and Wellbeing – pressures across North Yorkshire’s health and social care system and integrated VCSE Workforce Strategy
- Working with the health and social care system across North Yorkshire – the changing Humber Coast and Vale Integrated Care System (ICS) and Local Care Partnerships
- Investment and commissioning updates – Yorkshire Funding Ecology Report and Community Ownership Fund
- Humber Coast and Vale Health and Care Partnership – Economic and social impact of VCSE organisations – points of relevance for North Yorkshire
- North Yorkshire Safeguarding Adults Board and sub-groups update
- Local Government Reorganisation
- Local intelligence sharing and updates
The agenda, papers and Zoom details will be sent nearer the meeting date.
If you have agenda items you would like added please contact firstname.lastname@example.org