North Yorkshire VCS Leaders Group meeting Wednesday 24 February 2-4pm
All voluntary group and charity leaders are invited to these meetings. The meeting is part of a cycle of meetings bringing together colleagues from VCS organisations from across North Yorkshire, to discuss relevant topics, share views and agree appropriate actions.
Our last meeting focussed on the findings from the resilience survey and we would like to pick up on that again by sharing information about the practical issues, challenges and changes happening across North Yorkshire.
The draft agenda is:
- Community First Yorkshire –York & North Yorkshire Local Resilience Forum Communities Impact Plan, York and North Yorkshire LEP Recovery Plan and Skills Strategy and progress with place-based VCS leaders’ groups
- Local intelligence sharing and updates:
- organisation and beneficiary issues such as staffing and looking ahead to the current post-furlough period
- volunteering – returning volunteers and recruiting new volunteers
- new models for service delivery, use of digital
- what’s working well less well
Working with West Yorkshire and Harrogate Integrated Care System (ICS) and Humber Coast and Vale ICS
Representation: messages from the NY Safeguarding Adults Board and sub-group.
Please advise if you have items to add.
The agenda, papers and Zoom details will be sent nearer the meeting date.