North Yorkshire VCS Leaders Group meeting Thursday 20 May 2-4pm
All voluntary group and charity leaders are invited to these meetings. The North Yorkshire VCS Leaders meeting is made up of colleagues from voluntary and community groups and social enterprises (VCSEs) from across North Yorkshire, who come together to discuss a range of topics.
The draft agenda is:
- Working with the health sector – population health and discussion of the role and impact of voluntary and community groups to help address health inequalities
- Local intelligence sharing and updates:
- organisation and beneficiary issues such as staffing and looking ahead to the current post-furlough period
- volunteering – returning volunteers and recruiting new volunteers
- new models for service delivery, use of digital
- what’s working well/less well
- North Yorkshire Police – community safety and opening up of places and spaces
- NY Safeguarding Adults Board and sub-groups update, Safeguarding Week 1-6 June, survey/assessment and discussion of safeguarding issues
- Community First Yorkshire –York & North Yorkshire Local Recovery Forum Communities Impact Plan.
Please advise if you have items to add.
The agenda, papers and Zoom details will be sent nearer the meeting date.