State of the voluntary sector, hate crime and LGBTQ+ experiences of using mental health services are on the agenda for the next North Yorkshire Equality and Inclusion Partnership meeting.
North Yorkshire Equality and Inclusion Partnership
This meeting is part of an annual cycle of meetings bringing colleagues together from the voluntary and community sector and partner organisations from across North Yorkshire, to discuss a range of topics. The aims of the meetings are to provide a forum to:
- increase Partner’s understanding of the issues facing people with protected characteristics in North Yorkshire
- ensure that organisations in North Yorkshire which take decisions about services provided to people with protected characteristics are aware of the issues they face, and take steps to address the issues
- create links between partner organisations to share good practice, share plans and provide feedback on plans and changes to services.
The draft Agenda items for the December meeting are:
- Hate crime and community actions during and coming out of Lockdown – North Yorkshire Police
- Healthwatch LGBTQ+ Report people’s experience of using health and social care services in North Yorkshire – a Focus On Mental Health
- North Yorkshire VCS Resilience Survey October Report – Community First Yorkshire
The agenda, papers and Zoom details will be sent nearer the meeting date. If you have agenda items you would like added please contact email@example.com
How to confirm your attendance
Please scroll down to confirm your attendance before Monday 7 December.
If you have any questions about the meeting please contact Caroline O’Neill, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about confirming your attendance please contact email@example.com or telephone 01904 704 177.