North Yorkshire Equality and Inclusion Partnership
This Partnership brings together colleagues from the voluntary and community sector and partner organisations from across North Yorkshire, to discuss a range of topics. The aims of the meetings are to provide a forum to:
- increase partners’ understanding of the issues facing people with protected characteristics in North Yorkshire
- ensure that organisations in North Yorkshire which take decisions about services provided to people with protected characteristics are aware of the issues they face, and take steps to address the issues
- create links between partner organisations to share good practice, share plans and provide feedback on plans and changes to services.
The draft Agenda items for the 14 April meeting are:
- Working with the health sector, NHS and public health, health inequalities and mental health update – Community First Yorkshire
- Planned research to identify the diversity of North and East Yorkshire, York and the Humber region and increase understanding about Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic organisations/groups operating locally, and barriers to accessing grant funding. Making recommendations on removing barriers – Two Ridings Community Foundation
- York and North Yorkshire LEP Inclusive Growth – Tracy Watts, Social Inclusion Lead
- Levelling up for People and Equalities – All
- Covid-19 and colleagues’ updates
If you have agenda items you would like added please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The agenda, papers and Zoom details will be sent nearer the meeting date.
How to confirm your attendance
Please scroll down to confirm your attendance before Monday 12 April.
If you have any questions about the meeting please contact Caroline O’Neill, email@example.com
If you have any questions about confirming your attendance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01904 704 177.