North Yorkshire Equality and Inclusion Partnership
This Partnership brings together colleagues from the voluntary and community sector and partner organisations from across North Yorkshire, to discuss a range of topics. The aims of the meetings are to provide a forum to:
- increase partners’ understanding of the issues facing people with protected characteristics in North Yorkshire
- ensure that organisations in North Yorkshire which take decisions about services provided to people with protected characteristics are aware of the issues they face, and take steps to address the issues
- create links between partner organisations to share good practice, share plans and provide feedback on plans and changes to services.
The draft agenda items for the 13 October meeting are:
- Ethnic diversity across North and East Yorkshire, York and the Humber region research – key messages and action plan
- Humber Coast and Vale Health and Care Partnership – Economic and social impact of VCSE organisations and inclusivity
- Yorkshire and Humber Refugee Integration Strategy – Workshop Report and Consultation Survey
- North Yorkshire Strategy to Tackle Loneliness Action Plan review and next steps
- ‘inclusive language’ – to continue our conversation from the last meeting and sharing understanding
- Covid-19 and colleagues’ updates – in particular actions to tackle hate crime or support victims of hate crime.
If you have agenda items you would like added please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The agenda, papers and Zoom details will be sent nearer the meeting date.