North Yorkshire Equality and Inclusion Partnership
This Partnership brings together colleagues from the voluntary and community sector and partner organisations from across North Yorkshire, to discuss a range of topics. The aims of the meetings are to provide a forum to:
- increase partners’ understanding of the issues facing people with protected characteristics in North Yorkshire
- ensure that organisations in North Yorkshire which take decisions about services provided to people with protected characteristics are aware of the issues they face, and take steps to address the issues
- create links between partner organisations to share good practice, share plans and provide feedback on plans and changes to services.
The draft agenda items for the 14 July meeting are:
- ‘inclusive language’ – a conversation about what needs to be considered, what is considered current correct use and sharing understanding
- working with the health sector, NHS and public health, health inequalities and mental health update – Community First Yorkshire
- update on working with refugees in North Yorkshire
- Local Resilience Forum – recovery planning, communities workstream
- Covid-19 and colleagues’ updates.
If you have agenda items you would like added please contact email@example.com
The agenda, papers and Zoom details will be sent nearer the meeting date.
Please confirm attendance before 12 July.