This meeting is part of an annual cycle of meetings bringing colleagues together from VCS and partner organisations from across North Yorkshire, to discuss a range of topics. The aims of the meetings are to provide a forum to:
- to increase Partner’s understanding of the issues facing groups with protected characteristics in North Yorkshire
- to ensure that organisations in North Yorkshire which take decisions about services provided to groups with protected characteristics are aware of the issues they face, and take steps to address those issues
- to create links between partner organisations to share good practice, share plans and provide feedback on plans and changes to services.
The draft Agenda items for the September meeting are:
- Hate crime and community actions – North Yorkshire Police
- Health Inequalities – a definition and what it means for people with Protected Characteristics
- Covid-19 – planning for recovery update and impact on communities
Please advise if you are attending and have agenda items you would like added.
If you have any questions about the meeting please contact Caroline O’Neill, email@example.com
If you have any questions about confirming your attendance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01904 704 177.