This meeting is part of an annual cycle of meetings bringing colleagues together from VCS and partner organisations from across North Yorkshire, to discuss a series of topics.
The aim of the meetings is to provide a forum:
• To increase Partner’s understanding of the issues facing groups with protected characteristics in North Yorkshire
• To ensure that organisations in North Yorkshire which take decisions about services provided to groups with protected characteristics are aware of the issues they face, and take steps to address those issues
• To create links between partner organisations to share good practice, share plans and provide feedback on plans and changes to services.
The draft Agenda items for the March meeting are:
• NYCC Director of Public Health Annual Report –this year the Annual Report takes the theme of ‘squalor’ and will focus on health and housing. We are working with Dr Lincoln Sargeant, Director of Public Health and colleagues on this and early observations from the group will be useful
• ONS/Census 2021 – Community Engagement feedback to DCMS ONS LGBTQ+ Diversity Group. Questions to be explored will be included in the Agenda
Please advise if you are attending and have agenda items you would like added.
If you have any questions about the meeting please contact Caroline O’Neill, Head of Policy and Partnerships email@example.com
If you have any questions about confirming your attendance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01904 704 177.