With guidance on reporting, regulations and tax, the webinar will cover:
- Right to work checks
- Filing reports and accounts
- Time to pay scheme
You will have the opportunity to ask questions during the webinar. If you would like to put forward a question in advance you can submit it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 5 May.
Find out more about the business support measures available:
- Use the business support finder to see what support is available for your business, or visit the Business Support Hub to find all business support information
- For the latest information direct to your inbox, sign up to the Coronavirus Business and Employers Bulletin here.
- We’ll also be hosting live Q&As on the Business Support Facebook and Twitter pages, follow us for updates.
How to join the webinar:
- You will receive a link to the online event page after you complete your registration. You will also receive reminders and links from Eventbrite 48 hours, 2 hours, and 10 minutes before the event starts.
- Use the link in the email to access the online event page (you will need to sign into Eventbrite).
- Further technical details on how to watch the webinar are available on the event detail page after you register.