Morgan Hunt will host an interactive Q&A webinar with David Beeney on the theme of ‘Managing Mental Health in Challenging Times’. The webinar will look at how to improve our own levels of personal resilience, as well as the best ways of keeping staff engaged with particular emphasis on how to stay emotionally connected with remote workers.
David Beeney was recognised in 2018 as one of the top 101 influencers globally on employee engagement, he is also a qualified Mental Health Counsellor affiliated to the BACP (British Association of Counsellors and Practitioners) and a trustee for Mind.
What will I learn?
- Ideas of how to create a kinder culture ‘remotely’ where people are caring, supportive and more empathic of each other’s anxieties.
- What is considered best practice for managers to inspire employees to remain engaged during exceptionally challenging times.
- The importance of using the right language to encourage honest and open conversation about wellbeing
- How you can improve your own levels of personal resilience during challenging times.
- How to inspire employees to be more open by saying ‘it’s okay not to be okay’ and by sharing our own vulnerabilities