To help organisations navigate the final step of the roadmap, this event will provide an opportunity for you to share experiences and concerns and listen to the approaches of others. You will also hear about what we are doing to support organisations at this time. NCVO plans to use the feedback from this event to inform our online help and guidance, as well as our work to influence government decision making.
The government announced that on 19 July, England will be moving to step 4 of the government’s roadmap. In moving to step 4, many organisations will have questions about:
- how to support the health and wellbeing of staff, volunteers and those they work with
- the impact of these changes on the delivery of services and engagement with volunteers
- organisational approaches to vaccines and covid-19 testing.
By the end of the event, you will:
- have had the opportunity to share your experiences and concerns with moving to step 4 of the government’s roadmap
- have learnt from the experiences of other organisations
- have heard more about the work of NCVO and the support available
- have contributed to NCVO’s planning and support for the sector in response to covid-19.
Who should attend?
This event is open to all. It will be helpful for anyone trying to navigate step 4 of the government’s roadmap as well as those working in policy-making and influencing.
Email email@example.com with any questions or queries you may have about the event.