Are you facing employment difficulties due to Covid-19? Have you been furloughed or made redundant and don’t know how to start job hunting? Are you looking for training to upskill or help you look at new career opportunities?
Or, do you know anyone experiencing employment issues?
York & North Yorkshire Jobs Fuse brings together the expertise of the National Careers Service, the Department for Work and Pensions and the York & North Yorkshire Growth Hub to provide a one stop shop for both job seekers and local employers.
What will you learn?
In this Facebook live event, expert advisors will be on hand to discuss any issues or questions individuals have relating to employment challenges due to Covid-19.
They can provide information on:
- where individuals can access Information, Advice and Guidance
- Information on where they can access training & potential funding for training
- Advice on how customers can identify their skills
- Advice on CVs
- Advice on Interview preparation
- Update on the labour market and emerging sectors of employment