This ‘Train the Trainer’ Session on Hate Crime will enable you to deliver an awareness session confidently within your organisation
About this event
The Hate Crime Awareness Train the Trainer Session will be delivered by PC Stuart Henderson, Hate Crime Coordinator for NYP on behalf of the Inclusive Communities JCG.
This session will provide participants with an increased understanding of Hate Crime and provide participants with the confidence to deliver this awareness session within their own organisation to key frontline staff.
As a participant you will have an understanding of the following areas ;
- The categories of hate crime,
- The definition of a hate crime and a hate crime incident,
- How to report a hate crime
- potential community tensions which could lead to further hate crime incidents within our communities
- understanding of what support is available across the county for those who may be a victim of hate crime or know someone who is a victim of hate crime.