Do you want to take positive action to reduce your energy bills whilst cutting your energy use and carbon emissions? Are you worried about climate change but don’t know how to take action?
Join us to learn about ways you can cut your energy usage this winter and (small) things you can do to take action on climate change.
Who should attend?
This workshop is for anyone within the boundaries of Ryedale district who has in interest in energy efficiency, energy savings and wider climate change issues.
What will you learn?
This session will include information on:
- Choices when switching to a new energy supplier
- Support for households with energy bills
- Smart meters
- Myths and facts around saving energy in the home
- The Government’s Green Homes Grant scheme
- Renewable technologies
- (Small) Actions that you can take to impact climate change
- How to take Action
- The Stronger Together Toolkit
This training will be delivered by Kate Urwin, The Yorkshire Energy Doctor and Colleen Allwood Community First Yorkshire’s development officer for Ryedale.
This course is delivered digitally through Zoom. A joining link will be emailed out to participants before the start.
If you have any questions about booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01904 704 177.