Do you have questions over the furlough scheme and its implications on other aspects of employment eg holidays, sick pay, what employees are allowed to do within the scheme? This session, which is limited to a maximum of 15 attendees, seeks to give clarity around the scheme and to provide an opportunity for you to have your questions answered.
- Summary of furlough and employment arrangements generated by the Covid-19 circumstances.
- Discussion and answers to question posed by participants before the briefing session.
- Discussion and answers to question posed by participants during the briefing session.
- Links for information.
- Contact details with EAS to further explore individual cases.
Who should attend
This Q&A session is designed for trustees, chief executives, line managers and other key decision makers from North Yorkshire voluntary organisations. It will provide a general overview of the Government Furlough Scheme and then give participants the opportunity to ask our HR Advisors and questions they have on the furlough scheme.
What will you learn?
- An understanding of furlough scheme, including sick pay and holiday pay
- Answers to pre submitted questions
- Answers to your questions on the day
This training will be delivered by Jane Hudson and Bob Owen, HR Advisors at Community First Yorkshire. Both have extensive HR knowledge and experience in supporting organisations with their HR issues.
This training will take place on zoom. Please note the zoom link will be emailed out ahead of the course.
Deadline date for bookings is 28 May. For any booking queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Email your questions ahead of the session to email@example.com
Please put Q&A 1st June as the subject heading.