Hart Square Ltd are excited to bring you their brand new virtual format delivered over 3 mornings, allowing you to connect from wherever you are.
In its 27th year, chase.livestream supports leaders in charities and associations as they develop their strategy, build a culture for success, engage with constant innovation and strive to meet the ever-increasing expectations of their members, donors and supporters.
Chase.livestream promises to deliver an exciting mix of keynote speakers, TED-style streamed sessions, 20-minute client case studies, 5-minute lightning rounds and hot topic panel discussions.
Check out the programme here.
Who should attend?
chase.livestream has been designed especially for leaders, decision-makers, senior management teams, C-suite and director level of:
- Large and small charities
- Associations, unions and membership bodies
- Education, healthcare, arts and culture non-profit organisations
- Public sector organisations and local authorities
The conference will also be relevant and appeal to:
- Anyone focused or responsible for strategy within their organisation
- Future leaders looking for inspiration and development opportunities
- Project teams who will benefit from learning new insights to help their current or future implementation