This webinar will provide you with an overview of the role of Chair as well as practical guidance and tools to support you to be an effective Chair.
What will you learn?
- Refresher of the role and legal status of Chair in the context of good governance and governance leadership models
- Identifying the characteristics of an effective Chair
- Assessing your strengths and areas for development as Chair
- Defining the Chair you want to be for your charity and board
- Reflecting on different governance modes and which modes you would like your board to be operating in
This live, interactive webinar is part of our Chairing Essentials webinar series and is free for Association of Chairs members thanks to the kind support of the Paul Hamlyn Foundation. Cost for non-members is £30.