The role of Chair although rewarding can be challenging. Yet, many Chairs have little time to reflect on the nature of their role and how to be effective.
What will I learn?
This webinar will provide you with an overview of the role of Chair as well as practical guidance and tools to support you to be an effective Chair. The webinar will cover:
- Refresher of the role and legal status of Chair in the context of good governance and governance leadership models
- Identifying the characteristics of an effective Chair
- Assessing your strengths and areas for development as Chair
- Defining the Chair you want to be for your charity and board
- Reflecting on different governance modes and which modes you would like your board to be operating in
This online webinar is free to those who are Association of Chairs members and £30 for non-members and Beacon participants.